- The basic task of the Klinika Pharmacy is to supply medicines to the Clinical Center of the University of Debrecen
Preparation of magistral pharmaceutical products
- Making magistral pharmaceutical products according to the demand by the clinics and based on prescriptions
Preparation of cytostatic mixture infusions
- Making mixture infusions for oncological patients in a laboratory with state-of-the-art equipment and high level quality assurance
Medication tailored to patients
- At the Orthopedics Clinic there is individualized medicine distribution under the supervision of a pharmacist, during which the control of the medications, the monitoring of side-effects and the interactions of medicines are also checked.
Pharmacist consultancy at the bed of the patient
- At certain clinics, medication for patients is decided in cooperation with a pharmacist. The pharmacist prepares the drug anamnesis.
Supply of drugs “with a separate NEAK budget” (National Health Insurance Fund of Hungary) to outpatients
- Supply of outpatients with hemophilia and Hepatitis-C with special medicines from a separate budget