To help our visitors find their way more easily we offer the following


What to do?
Who to turn to?



Examination/lab test result

  • For specialist consultations you can book an appointment at our central appointment number: + 36 52 52 52 52
  • You can also request an appointment by e-mail at,
  • For enquiries on a specific disease, appointment making or examination/ lab test results, it is recommended to contact the corresponding specialty care unit or physician.
  • To do this, use the application specialty care finder or doctor finder.
  • In case of failure, contact the relevant Department by clicking on it among the Organizational Units.
  • For emergency care matters click here.
Fee-paying patients
  • For enquiries on publicity, please contact the Press Center.


  • For enquiries on invoicing and payment, please contact the Clinical Centre Management Directorate.
Looking for a job
  • If you wish to apply for a job at the Clinical Centre, please find the available positions at Vacancies.
Educational matters
  • If your enquiry is related to one specific organizational unit, please contact the colleagues of that particular organizational unit. Further remarks can be made here .
Last update: 2024. 01. 31. 09:45