Patients are advised to bring with them for hospital admissions:
- Previous documents, which the attending doctor returns after review.
- toiletries and cutlery
- clothes and slippers needed for the hospital stay
- Please do not bring any valuables, or if necessary, give them to the head nurse for safekeeping.
- Visiting hours: for the sake of the patients visitors are requested not to visit if unhealthy and to visit only if you do not disturb the ward routine.
- When patients are discharged, the attending doctor gives a discharge summary, and the nursing staff provide a nursing release paper, which the patient needs to accept and then sign an acknowledgement of their receipt.
Last update: 2021. 09. 29. 13:23