Here you can receive information about the administrative tasks and autopsy.
The followings are needed for the administration
- Relatives get information about the things to do at the Pathology Division of Kenézy Gyula Campus on workdays between 7:30 AM - 3:30 PM.
- Payment of cooling and storage fees at the Pathology Division of Kenézy Gyula Campus on workdays between 8 AM - 1 PM. Its fee is 8.000 HUF+VAT from days 0-5. If the funeral is after the 5th day, the cooling is provided by the Clinic. Its fee is 1.000 HUF+VAT which can be also paid by the Funeral Company or the Funeral concractor.
- Payment of the reverence service fees at the Pathology Division of Kenézy Gyula Campus on workdays between 8 AM - 1 PM.
- Delivery of the funeral dress every working day between 9 AM - 1 PM.
- Death Certificate is issued by our division after the autopsy.
- The deceased can be seen by the relatives if they wish.
Information: +36 52 411 777 / extension 1215.
Relatives can receive the Death Certificate on the 1st floor, door 128 of the New City Hall (4026 Debrecen, Kálvin tér 11), so the Funeral Company or Funeral concractor can carry out the funeral or cremation.
The following documents are needed (if there is)
- Death Investigation Certificate
- ID card of the deceased
- Birth Certificate of the deceased
- Marriage Certificate if the deceased person was married or divorced
- Final judgement of divorce if the deceased person was divorced
- Death Certificate of the deceased person's spouse if the deceased person was widowed.
- valid ID card of the person who announced the death
Please accept our deepest sympathies.