- All radiology examinations require a referral.
- Under the provisions of Government Decree no. 217/1997 (XII.1.) only a specialist can issue a referral for a CT, MR scan or DSA.
- Traditional radiology examinations including native imaging and fluoroscopy, all native and contrast examinations of the esophagus, stomach and intestinal tract, and the urogenitary system (iv urography, cystography, HSG), as well as fistulography,
- Complex diagnostics of the breast including X ray and ultrasound examination, sampling procedures, specimen mammography, galactography, preoperative bracketing wire localization,
- Angiography examinations, PTAs and vascular interventions, stent (iliac, femoral) implantations, trombolysis, sclerotization. Carotid artery stenting (CAS) to treat internal carotid artery (ACI) stenosis,
- Native and contrast CT scanning of all regions of the human body, CT-guided sampling,
- Native and contrast MR scanning of all regions of the human body,
- Ultrasound examinations of all regions of the human body - 2D real time color-coded duplex US, US-guided biopsies (fine needle and core biopsies), punctures, drainages.
Last update: 2022. 03. 01. 14:14